Counselling for couples and individuals with relationship problems
Are you a couple struggling with any of the following?
- breakdown in communication
- arguments that cannot be resolved
- problems with sex and intimacy
- recovering from an affair
- lifecycle changes, such as a new baby, redundancy, retirement etc
- difficulties over stepchildren
- coping with the effects of stress, bereavement or illness.
These are just some of the many reasons why couples may seek relationship therapy.
Are you an individual dealing with any of the following?
- in a relationship where there a difficulties, but the partner is unwilling to attend
- struggling to come to terms with the loss of a relationship whether through separation, divorce or death
- finding yourself repeating patterns in unsuccessful relationships
- not sure that you are in a relationship that is right for you.
Relationship counselling could be helpful in dealing with these and many other issues.
If you identify with any of these issues and would like to talk about it in a safe and confidential space please contact me. I always suggest you book in for an initial appointment to meet me and see if you think the kind of relationship counselling I am offering could be helpful to you. If you want to work with me we go on to book a series of weekly appointments.